Thursday, September 24, 2009

September 24, 2009

Another day with all of us sick and pitiful. Now that Grace has missed two days of school this week we are just 4 for 6 days attended -- fingers crossed that next week helps us bring up her average.

Suki tosses a stuffed orange and bats it with a tinker toy -- she and Grace refuse to believe me when I tell them the game is called baseball, they insist on calling it baseball glove. As in, "Look at me, I'm playing baseball glove!"

It was a very rowdy morning, which actually makes me feel better about this illness -- if they were all listless and lethargic I'd start worrying. Suki's been using her nebulizer and relishes her treatments like you would not believe. Kate's old enough now to try playing with the compressor and to pull on the tubing, which makes the whole process all the more interesting.


Laughing so hard.


These two love to play a pulling pushing game -- I figure as long as they're both laughing and willingly engaging in the game, who am I to stop it?

The wind up.


The catch.

The toss.









Such crazy girls.



No comments: