Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 22, 2009

I really thought Grace seemed well enough to go to school today -- there was some resistance to the morning preparations but nothing big.

And we had fun during the easy peasy drop off.



Kate and Suki played outside when we returned home.





Suki was particularly interested in lots of running.








Then we went to the bookstore to meet some friends.





This is Grace's worst case scenario -- she knows it's time to get out to the car but there's a strange man approaching the door. She handles it all much better this year (you can tell because she's actually crossing the threshold while he's still standing there).

Grace can cut, but not necessarily in straight lines. Ah, preschool, the things you let me know that I haven't taught my child...


Gorgeous watercolors.


She thought I was being so silly about Tyrone!

Anyway, now I'm not too sure about the health of any of them, don't let these seemingly robust looking photos deceive you -- I'm seriously thinking of keeping everyone home from classes tomorrow.

No comments: