Monday, June 08, 2009

June 8, 2009

I was putting breakfast together and Kate was eager to get hers -- Suki decided to share her banana.

She was so pleased with how it went!


I had to take a little video to share the sweetness with all of you.

Grace and her ponies.

She loves them.

Kate chomps a parrot puppet.

She was as hands on as Suki was wary of the toy that came to life for the first time today.

Kate was fussy about not being able to rip cords out of the computer. Suki decided to give her a kiss to help her feel better.

Grace shares her chocolate milk with Suki.

They were adorable about it, and it reminded me of the moments shared with my sisters before our weddings.



Kate's big game lately is seeing how long she can stand unaided. She just loves it.

And she loves swiping her sisters' things.

I think all of you know where this bottle tipping is headed.

A happy Suki.

Suki never seems to mind this but I do admonish Grace to never bounce on her sister's back.

Somehow it never seems to work out the other way, though, with Grace playing the role of pony.




My crazy girls


Fun on the mats.

Kate tackling Suki.


Look at the glee on Kate's face as she tears down the supports for the Gymini! Kate knew very well that Suki didn't want her to do it.

No comments: