Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21, 2010

Looking a little unsure.

Grace loves to sit up on the arm of the seat before drop off. She's bringing in a box for recycling day, though I wouldn't put it past her to try to carry around this "animal bed" on any given day.

Monkeying around before Kate's speech therapy appointment.



The appointment itself was interesting -- a mix of helpful tips, repetition of things we already do, and some serious doubt regarding the previous therapists' diagnosis of hyperlaxity. I suppose I'll just keep plowing on until I find two people who agree with each other.

While playing with these blocks, I realized that Kate can identify any number (well, any number up to 10) by sight. Yay, Kate!

Note to David: this happens and I don't know how to stop it. But the girls sure do enjoy the light show!


Rushing through the raindrops.

Grace took the camera and started snapping her orangutan as she'd posed him in the driver's seat.

Anu came over for an impromptu play date -- given the start time, we began with lunch.


Then it was time for some games -- Hullabaloo is always a hit, as are visits from Anu and Sheetal.

No comments: