Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16, 2010

What started as a sweet sisterly craft time dissolved into the crankiest craft time ever. Here, the girls are taking a little break from shoving each other to look at the crayons Kate's just tossed onto the floor.

This picture pretty much sums up how the subsequent trip to Target went. I procrastinated in getting their soccer balls and so a trip today was necessary. The only carts available held a single child, and these three wanted me to put each of them in their own cart and push them through the store a la freight train. I refused and had to herd my wild cats through the store as I rapidly reprioritized my list.

Grace held her pet lemur (Gorilla) inside her shirt the entire time. And I got way more than my usual share of "twins or triplets?" comments. I am mystified at how they are all pretty much the same size now.

At home with their desserts after lunch -- a mandarin orange for Suki, chocolate ice cream for Grace. Suki liked hers so much she composed a little song to the delicious citrus.



Mid-song.


Don't even ask me what that blue is. It's been a crazy kind of day.

No comments: