Sunday, May 09, 2010

May 9, 2010

Five bonus shots from tonight:




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sat down for a little coffee and Suki adorned me with a gold medal and a glorious hard hat crown. Happy Mother's Day!

So proud of herself!

Showing me which pea in the pod she is as I look to see the books inside.

Suki claimed she wrote this card all by herself! I had some doubts.

Kate enjoyed helping me tear the paper.

I am so excited about this digital frame!

Grace was especially interested in getting this aero garden for me.

Everyone helped craft these photo magnets for me -- they are super cute.


Then we went out for brunch at one of my favorite restaurants.

Coloring sisters.



A mother's day toast!

Sweet, sweet Suki.




Grace wrote with bubble letters for the first time today!


Spaghetti time!


The girls chose spaghetti and pizza, but David and I had the most delicious poached eggs on a crab cake on spinach on some sort of buttered toasted bread and covered with lobster sauce.



Sharing a little zabaglione with David.

This chocolate mousse concoction was also delicious.





It was -incredibly- windy today, so these were the best three from our attempt to get a little group shot.




Kate loves sitting near these roses.

Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

No comments: