Friday, May 14, 2010

May 14, 2010

Hello all. Laura left for Massachusetts last night and the four of us are doing well. Today was fun and fairly laid back.

Happy Suki. She always reminds me of her Aunt Melissa when she smiles that way.


Grace and I were cracking each other up during breakfast.


Grace's free-hand drawing of her riding a carousel horse.


Apples for victory! Or, you know, apples are awesome.


Yep, we love apples. Here Suki tries to convince me that she can see the future by using an apple as her "third eye." I'm skeptical, but I'll be watching tomorrow's headlines.

Kate is admiring art on the door. She is certainly NOT thinking of pulling down her sisters' work. No way.


That winning smile. Lovely.


Here we are at bath time!

Suki remained extremely cheerful, even while
I combed her long hair.

Relaxing after a good bath.


Keepin' cozy.


Grace is trying to lasso an imaginary critter. Asking why doesn't always lead to satisfactory answers, so we all went with it.

Tomorrow we have soccer and dance class, along with other fun things. Stay tuned.

No comments: