Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 15, 2010

Our fun weekend continues. The girls didn't want to go to soccer, so we skipped it. Other than that, the day went according to plan.

Suki is ready for another fun day.



Relaxing on the couch.


Being difficult to photograph. This is the best I got in ~8 pictures.


A cuddle and a kiss for Kate.


A better shot this time.


Playing a game with her monkeys.


Mom left animal hats as a gift while she's away. They loved them!


Suki models the puppy hat.


Grace called this "horse in a hot tub." I admire her creativity.


Check out Kate's dinosaur hat.


Sisters chilling out in the library.


I came in to find Grace in the basket.


Outside!


A girl and her ball.


Suki presents me with a little flower.


Kate tries to get in on a game of badminton with the older kids.


My little trooper.

No comments: