Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15, 2010

Grace was sentenced to a few minutes upstairs on her own for anti-social behavior. It wasn't long before I heard her calling quietly to Suki to come up for a little visit. And it was no great surprise that Suki did what she was asked.

I would have stopped her but they were so cute together up there.

And it only got funnier as their illicit visit turned to a game of stationary Ring Around The Rosie.



So gleeful.

I am sure you can imagine what happened next...

...Kate figured she was missing something and hustled up to join the party.


Total chimps.



Reunited on the same side of the gate at last.

Suki modeling with her ball.

Why does Kate look so happy?

Because she's got her sisters' attention by turning the tv on and off.

I cannot tell you how many times in a day I catch this look from Kate as she's defiantly looking to see if I notice her bad behavior.



Listening to their beloved Lady Gaga.


Trouble with Play Doh.


Painting party!

No comments: