Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30, 2009

Today we decorated the house for Christmas. All three girls enjoyed a moment holding some battery operated lights before we put them up.



Of course, while I was occupied with the decorating certain chimps decided this was their moment to shine. Here's Kate, facing backwards on the roller coaster after having pulled down some curtains.

So we decided to take a cookie baking break.








A little hug.

A little sample.



This year we put up a tiny tree for each girl to hold their ornaments. Here they are, posing underneath their evergreen beauties.


It's incredible what a busy day this felt like, and we never even left home.

1 comment:

Jeff, Melissa, Calynn and Liam said...

I didn't know you had that lantern/ candle holder of Mom's. I'm glad it's in the family! I love the idea of them each having a tree, I'm sure they do too.