Friday, November 27, 2009

November 27, 2009

We discovered today that we had a recent potential TB exposure -- Kate and Grace's cough had been concerning me for a few days and once I heard that I decided to take them have their pediatrician take a quick listen to their chests.

Kate mid-cough.

Suki stayed behind with David and Jeff, running up and down the roller coaster route.


Once at the doctor's office, we were asked to mask up.


There was middling success at masking.









Showing her rubber duck the ducks in the pond outside.

I was relieved to hear that their lungs sound good and their doctor and I agreed that there was probably no need to do the skin test or x-rays unless they start seeming sicker.

Back at home, Grace helps Suki rebuild her Tinkertoys bridge and Kate slams the container on the coffee table.

Looking back to see if I notice the slamming.

Suki eats lunch.

Kate takes a drink.

Grace on the couch.

No comments: