Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16, 2009

Today was our playgroup Thanksgiving party. It should have been a happier time than it was but a certain three year old was suffering from not-my-birthday? shock and her behavior was so bad at the time we had to leave that we had to leave her at home. I was cohost for the party, had all of the party supplies with me and was in charge of the craft or I might have tried to work her through it, instead Suki got a hard lesson in how she really won't be included if she's acting inappropriately.

Grace enjoys a turkey cupcake made by my cohost.

Kate plays with a doll house.

Then she enjoys a little snack.

We missed having her there with us, though.


She did get to open a gift from her friend Ariella, though.

She was so delighted to see Minty!



This My Little Pony game has been a hit all day.

This week, Grace is star of the week and so we had to make a poster all about her to bring in for display in the class.

Thanks to my friend Rosemary, I am now all too aware of how competitive poster creation can be.

Our crazy psychedelic turkey from this morning's party.


I have to share this video with you -- it is just too cute to keep to myself:

No comments: