Tuesday, August 03, 2010

August 3, 2010

Grace hurt her eye during breakfast (I think there was an errant toast crumb) and left the table. She asked for an ice pack and between her own ocular ministrations she helped her animals all lie on the ice pack to feel better too. If this girl doesn't wind up a veterinarian or zoologist or something I'll eat my hat.

Suki is camouflaged on the beanbag!

Swinging!





Outside before our camp commute.



Gorilla is climbing a tree!

Does Kate enjoy her reflection in the van?

Why yes, she does!

Suki spies some sap.






Kate checks out Erin's bike after we get back.


Grace had a fun day -- something happened on the playground that didn't thrill her, but I have no idea what. Other than that, though, it was great.

Grace with her new fan.

Honestly, I can't believe Kate kept her hands off of that fan!

No comments: