Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 12, 2010

Bouncing after breakfast and before leaving for camp.




I just love the looks these guys give each other.

Getting the car. Sort of. Can you see Kate in the little car over there on the right?


Grace does love these Gorilla portraits.

Suki is so strong! She pulled Kate on this rocking horse across the living room.

I thought Kate was just faking her phone calls...

...but it turned out she was chatting with David for three or four separate calls. Whoops.

My wild child and her beads.

I was late getting a shower this morning but these two didn't mind -- they took the opportunity to watch a little Wonder Pets on the Mac.

Thursdays are water days at camp and so the kids wait in bathing suits on the lawn for their pick up. You might remember the lady over on the left from the snake pictures earlier this week.

Popsicled.


I love this necklace that Grace made.

And I love the funny faces she makes when she catches her reflection in the lens.

Peek-A-Kate.

A girl and her dog.

No comments: