Wednesday, July 07, 2010

July 7, 2010

Our friends Nishani, Jalal and Amir came over to play this morning. It was an energetic little play time for sure -- we love seeing these guys.

Afterward, Suki and Grace used the roller coaster track like a bed.

Kate was waving goodbye to our friends in the moments before I managed to get this picture.



Three sweet ones of Grace before I got the shot I wanted... see below, but only if you want to see a close up of teeth.

When adult incisors come in behind the baby teeth they're sometimes called shark teeth. No, not just by me. It's so odd seeing a condition that happened to me happening to Grace. I was 5 years 7 months when I lost my first tooth, Grace is 5 years 4.5 months now -- I wonder how close the loss of our first teeth will be.

No comments: