Friday, May 15, 2009

May 15, 2009

My little rosie posie has a wee head cold.

She took comfort with milk, water, medicine in a cup and a blanket.

She loves that she has a choice whether to take medicine at all and whether she wants it in a cup or dropper.

Suki on Grace's bed.

Fretting that I'm going to touch her eye -- I wanted to take a look at the dar k mark underneath it. Just a look!

It was not going to happen, though -- she wasn't hurt enough to force the issue.

Kate was convinced that her dad was in the house, but it was actually the cleaners.

She checked the bathroom, the hall, the bedroom and was surprised every time to see their faces in each location.

This is not what I call staying in the room.

Kate's second word! I bet you can guess this one. No, I will not be doing this with every single word :)

No comments: