Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13, 2009

Grace loves putting a different sticker on each finger and then admiring her beauty.

Suki looks for birds.

Kate rocks out to some tinny Australian singing.

Three crazy girls...

...and shot two.


Grace and her nest.

Buttercup time.


Such a sweet girl, she had lots of fun with the cart this morning.











Running!

I just love her smiling eyes.


Hey! Sisters! Get back here!



In my lap.


8



Bubble blowing.




Grace wanted me to blow bubbles to her so she could dance in them.



This insect reminded me of a red and green tourmaline mantis. I tried to show him to the girls but two out of three just wanted to give him a pinch or nibble.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Grace (hanging off the arm of the couch): Look Mom! I'm a koala... so to speak.
Suki (red-faced shrieking as I tried to hand her an M&M after lunch): No Mom! I prefer a plate!

These girls crack me up.

No comments: