Sunday, September 14, 2008

September 14, 2008




Grace plays around.

Suki holds a ball, though I'm not sure what she was so hepped up about in this shot.


So lovely.


My sweet Suki.


Both girls are proficient grape pullers now.

A beautiful necklace. Suki has the most adorable habit of draping some piece of jewelry (or something approximating jewelry for her) on her person and running into a room shouting "I beautiful!" Love that.

Grace and her Dad playing.





Suki finds the camera.

A few close ups of Kate.



An accidental shot of my four.

Dad spins Suki!




A little kiss.

Holding Kate.




Dad and Grace get ready to kiss Chuck.


They make me so happy.


Grace sings a version of Thumbkin she learned at school.


Suki sings her rambling version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

No comments: