Saturday, October 17, 2009

October 17, 2009

Oh, this was a such a fun morning at home -- it is so cold and rainy here that we all decided to wear whatever liked, eat whatever we liked and do whatever we liked indoors. Apparently, this was their heart's desire.


Sorting beads.

A little gymnast, check it and see:


Sweet Kate.

A matching game!

A pushing game -- it's sweet and then turns to the wild at a moment's notice.





Kate worked on puzzles for the first time today.

I was happy to see her matching the shapes to the right spot and putting them in place.

Grace is awesome at larger, more complicated puzzles. Those leafy pieces are not easy.

Reading a Halloween flap book together.



Three hilarious Grace quotes from today:
* Listen mortals and hear me well -- STAY AWAY from my puzzle!
* Mom, -please- be quiet and silent. (She is always striving to find a polite way to get me to pipe down).
* I'll do it, but not today -- it's not my vision.

No comments: