Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 23, 2009

Kate enjoys a little opera in the morning.




More playtime while Mom rests.

Then David took Grace and Suki to their beloved grocery store with the monkeys to stock up on some essentials.

I asked if I could keep Kate at home with me -- I rarely get a chunk of one on one time with her and had been missing it.


We had so much fun playing with toys and chasing each other around.

I was so charmed at how these girls arranged themselves -- Kate leaning back against Suki, Suki asking for sips of Grace's drink and Grace happily giving them. Such lovely girls.


Grace and Suki look in at the betta we were fish-sitting for our friends.


At the end of a long weekend with lots of rest I am feeling much better. I cannot say enough about the way David took over every aspect of cleaning, cooking and caring for the girls this weekend without me asking him to do a thing. He would leave me drinks and medicine by my bedside so I'd have them when I woke up, encourage me to go nap instead of pitching in with naptime and bedtime routines. Total star husband.

No comments: