Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 13, 2009

Grace and Kate play a tickle/kick game while I get the stroller ready.

Sometimes I wish we had a car that could fit three of these giant car seats across one seat -- then I think that I'd never be able to park a car that wide and vow instead to rotate car seats from time to time so everyone can have a chance to get in on this kicking fun.

We went to the farmer's market and met some friends for a performance on the town green. Today's was a... jester? He juggled and spun plates and I thought that would mean it would be a huge hit but I think the girls were a little thrown off by his screams. I thought he was hilarious but tried to explain to the girls how he was just pretending.

After that, we went to the bakery and then to the library. Kate kept trying to make a break out of the children's section and one time I followed a bit behind and waited to see just where she was trying to go. She went around a couple of corners and then straight to the elevator doors. This whole walking thing she's mastering is really not working out in any way that will make my life any easier.

Then we came home and ate some popsicles on the front lawn. As you can see from this picture, Grace and Suki were extremely skeptical of the method Kate chose.











As crazy as this morning was, we all managed to have a lot of fun with our friends.

No comments: