Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 20, 2009

Kate helps me unload the dishwasher.

Grace and Suki color with markers while Kate hangs out with me in the kitchen.

We went to a local florist and the girls loved visiting the fish in a pond.

Suki explains that it's for fish to swim in, not girls.


Then we went next door to the dentist so I could have a final panoramic x-ray before my wisdom tooth extraction tomorrow.

The girls watched a Curious George video while I was in the back for a minute.

Kate tries to open the door -- once she was out of the stroller she immediately set to looking for any mischief she could find.

Grace loved the video.

Strolling around the office together.

Feel free to send sweet thoughts my way tomorrow! David will update the site while I take a little rest.

No comments: