Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14, 2009

Suki was hysterical this morning as she ran around the room.

Grace plays with some DVD cases. No one pay any attention to where I ripped the front of the drawer right off as I tried to open it. Apparently, I do not know my own strength. Either that or I vastly overestimated the integrity of the armoire's construction.

It cracks me up to see these three try to get along in the same space, they are so competitive.

Also, they like to drive each other bananas.

They swipe each other's stuff and roll across playthings and generally cause mayhem and screeching.


Here, you can see what I am talking about.

Grace and Mia hug.

We had lots of fun over at Beth, Mia and Owen's today.

They graciously and bravely invited us over for lunch.

Kate and Owen try to share. He was very affectionate with her and a great sharer.

No comments: