Friday, August 08, 2008

August 8, 2008

We made it to naptime with no property damage and all children accounted for -- I'm calling today a success.

Enjoying a snack at the garage as our car is repaired. I was amazed at how cooperative and well behaved they were getting from the car to the garage and waiting with the other patrons. I was a little worried about it but our errand went off without a hitch.

Suki gives Grace five.

Looking out. These girls love to ride in the car.

In the yard when we returned home.


A little hug.

Sneaky Suki crept in the car when I was helping Grace out.

How can this possibly be comfortable? Also, a good illustration of the uselessness of head/neck supports for babies -- I always want to just tape their wee heads in place.


Sneaky Grace turning "the L."

Wide awake all too soon.

Not sleeping in the swing -- her sisters are too much fun to watch!

No comments: