Wednesday, August 06, 2008

August 6, 2008






In the driveway getting ready to go to physical therapy this morning.



Grace has so much fun there -- I love the big, light filled room up in the trees.



Unbelievably patient as Grace gets all Cindy's attention and exclusive access to the toys.

Kate usually naps while we're there.


Lollipops were an unexpected treat for these girls, but they showed such great behavior this morning. And thank goodness I got them because a few minutes later at the farmstand...

Crunch.

I wish I could say we were hit by farm equipment or a goat rammed the car or something. Instead, I have to tell you that we were reversing, Kate started squalling, I was trying to calm her as I looked out the back of the van and then -- I don't know, I just didn't see the brown dumpster against the brown dirt road somehow. It's never been there before but still -- what a dismal lack of attention. So instead of going home it was off to the garage to get an estimate and order parts to repair the damage. Luckily, we are all fine and it will not be expensive to repair the tail light. The girls were so distracted with the lollipops they didn't even mind the additional stop so close to lunchtime (and at the end of a long morning). Star girls, I tell you.

No comments: