Monday, August 11, 2008

August 11, 2008

Guess who rolled over for the very first time today! And as I predicted, it was back to stomach first, and then as I ran downstairs to get the camera she rolled back onto her back (because who needs any of that?). It was a one time performance, I'll have to get more evidence for you another day.

Suki loves to hold the string for the blinds.

Reading the crochet book from whence came the pattern for her duck friend Amarillo.

Naughty, adventurous, adorable Suki stands on the setee.

Still leafing through. And if these two images don't speak volumes about the differences between Grace and Suki I don't know what would.

Cute cute cute.

Grace swoops in for a kiss.

A kiss for Suki. I just love the look on Suki's face.

Ready to head downstairs! It's so nice to be at a point where both girls can come down on their own.

Big girl Grace in the pool on her own!


She loved jumping and bouncing in the shallow end. I thought I was going to collapse from the sheer stress of seeing her go under but she was truly fine and David was always close by to give her a hand. Suki and I had to go to the baby pool so that I wouldn't pass my own freakouts on to her, though (my suggestion, as I really couldn't handle it).

They love being at the pool with their Dad.

Getting to be such a big girl.

Colleen looks in on Kate.

Sharing a picnic.

Okay, it was a Chick Fil A picnic.

Kate is always looking at us like she'd love some of what we're having.

Sook in the baby pool.

No comments: