Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 20, 2008

Grace loves bouncing with Cindy.

Suki was miraculously patient with her purse and beads.

So not napping.

When I catch our reflection I begin to understand why we get the looks (and smiles) we do.

Fake little smiles are still adorable.

Getting sleepier.

Because I am crazy and we are nearly out of fruit, milk and cheese (the horror!), we stopped by a new grocery store on the way to the farm stand. Kate was asleep so I picked up the car seat, held Suki's hand and told Grace that she needed to juggle her lollipop and gorilla so that she could hold on to Suki somewhere. We slowly proceeded across the parking lot and into the store where I spotted this cart with room for all three girls. Very few groceries, mind you, but room for the girls was the main thing.



They had lots of fun in the cart and we got wonderful help getting out to the car and then it was on to the farm stand. I felt so lucky to have such well behaved girls even on a long morning out.

No comments: