Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 25, 2011

Today I took my two littlest giblets off to the Children's Museum.

There were so many gorgeous sights to see before we even got into the museum!


Climbing inside this fantastic set up.

Looking at turtles from above and below.



Blowing bubbles!

Blowing -huge- bubbles!


And standing inside giant bubbles!



Experimenting with golf balls in so many ways.

Suki loved watching the path of this ball she dropped.

Arranging tiles.

Using tweezers to move dog bones and bananas in the kindergarten room.

Moving sand.


Practicing with shadows in almost identical ways.

More shadow play.

Playing with water -- and also, this is the first time I've ever seen Suki where she made me think of Grace.






Controlling the flow of the water.

People watching during lunch.




The red line was not running properly and so we were a wee bit later picking up Grace than usual. I'm always amazed at how relaxed she is about this kind of thing, it was not big deal to her at all and we transitioned right into an easy, fun play time.


Can you believe how similar Kate's movements are to Grace's here? She picks up so much from her sisters.

I include this one just so you can marvel at Suki's long, long hair.




Swinging!


Feeding Grace a snack.




My wee beauties.



So silly.

No comments: