Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 16, 2010

Sweet sisters in the morning.


Wondering why that crazy kitty is trying to go into our house!


Finally on the way to school. If anyone had told me that I'd have these three walking half a mile up a very steep hill to get to school five days a week, I'd have called you crazy.

Grace's first morning walking into school without an adult holding her hand.

I think a big part of the reason Suki and Kate are so willing to march up that hill is that they know that every morning after drop off we go to the playground.






Oh, how they love these tall, tall slides!


Climbing back up. You can see the Prudential Tower in the background here.

After school, we had lots of fun at the playground again. The pickups are so high energy and so sweet that there's really not time for a picture. There's Grace shouting "Mama!" as she barrels in for an off the ground hug, and there's no way I'd miss out on that for a photo.

My passel of beauties is usually fairly close in each others' orbit.




Emerging at the top of the ladder.

Grace -wants- to reach forward and grab the pole to slide down but she's not quite ready.



Crazy things.

No comments: