Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October 21, 2008

Ready for preschool!

Cuddling with Mom in the drop off line.

Then Suki, Kate and I were off to the mall to check out the place to play.

You can see my extensive preparations for colder weather consist of tossing a blanket on top of Kate and hoping for the best. Perhaps one day she'll even get a hat.

Sadly, though, the place to play was closed.

And when I say closed, I mean wrapped in plastic and undergoing renovations. Poor Suki.

One of my favorite pictures of Suki.

Such a sweet girl.

Kate looks down at her sister.


Grace comes racing out to the car.

The first in a long series showing how adorable these two were upon reuniting today.








Grace and Sook gather near Kate.

After naps, we headed out for an autumn errand.

We brought pumpkin bread and caramel apples to some neighbors.

My little wombat.

These two loved the pumpkin bread themselves.


Four of Kate and me.




Grace decided she wanted to do cartwheels (or car wheels, as she calls them) with her friend Ginny. The problem is, she won't listen to instruction from either of us.

Suki was thrilled when Ginny came along to see her.

Then Ginny gave her a ride home. Grace carried her gorilla.

One last one of Kate.

No comments: