Thursday, October 02, 2008

October 2, 2008

Looking at the drop off up ahead.

A little wary of what's in front of her.

Trying to convince me that I will be the one to let her out of the car.

Posing for the camera.

My sad little Sook.

No!


Smiley little Kate.

Scrunchy little face.

Sisters making each other smile.


Peeping Mom spies a Grace getting all packed up.

Coming out at the end of dinosaur week.

Getting in the car.

This was too adorable. Thursdays are picnic in the park days for us now. I'd given Suki a single fry and when Grace saw it she wanted one of her own. I told her that I'd give her one as soon as she was strapped in her car seat, so she immediately turned to Suki and asked her to share. Much to my surprise, she did and was delighted to do so.


Sisters heading off to the park.

Duck time.

Suki on the fish.



Climbing up to play while Kate naps.





Awake! A chilly breeze may have done the job.










I just love this one.


Quintessential Suki.






The final swing of the afternoon.


No comments: