Tuesday, August 29, 2006

August 26, 2006

With Aunt Friedel, knitter extraordinaire.

I love the look on Grace's face as she sits between Uncle Ellis and Uncle Earl.

Making faces at Earl and Ellis.

Grace loved cousin Jessica's new puppy!

I think she's a little shocked here that the dog is real.

Fascinated.

Thrilled when Dad gets her to pet the dog.

A portrait of one side of the family -- I'm not sure why Grady's trying to hide away in this shot.

With Aunt Mollie and Dad.

On the farm with Uncle Pete and another new dog, Dad and Uncle David.

Uncle David loves Grace, and vice versa.

Lulled into a hypnotic state on the swing with Granny.

On the farm walk with Dad. It is so beautiful on the farm and there are always so many interesting things for Grace to see.

I'm really not irritated with the cows -- but I'm not sure what was on my mind here, either.

Shadow portrait -- one sure way to make sure one of us isn't pulling a face.

Dad's improvised bib.

Fun with knife and fork.

Laughing with Rebekah and cousin Caroline.

Looking at Uncle Frank.

No comments: