Tuesday, February 03, 2009

February 3, 2009



It looks like it's going to be a good drop off, doesn't it? No, this was one teary girl in a few moments. But then she went into school and all was well. I have no idea what's going on.

A little hug, back at the ranch.


These two went everywhere together this morning.

Kate, look! Some shoes!

At the house.

Playing with magnets at the refrigerator.

Back out from school, and not a word of complaint.

Chatting a bit about her day.

Looking at the cupid and penguin she made.



Not looking too pleased.



Grace takes a toy out of Kate's hands in an abrupt way.
L: That wasn't so good.
G: I'll give her a new toy. How about a red cup? That was Sook's favorite.
S: I want the cups! I want the cups! No, Kate! Stop that!
Kate just smiles on this little interaction and chews the cup.

G: (unhappy with Suki's choice of television show, she says as she carries over the remote and pushes it in my hand) I'm afraid not the one with the cookies. I'm happy with the one with the fireflies.
(Surprisingly, this did not change the show).

No comments: