Thursday, February 19, 2009

February 19, 2009

And... so ends another day at our house, with a trip to the ER.

Suki somehow climbed out of her crib -- it was successful in the sense that she got out, unsuccessful in the sense that she landed with an almighty thump. Her pediatrician urged caution and so a trip to the ER was on deck for us. Luckily, she is fine but now I have a dilemma -- I love Suki contained in a crib but you know -- safely. Any thoughts?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
After a long hibernation, it was time to rejoin the world today.

We had an awesome drop off at preschool.

Grace was very excited to see Miss Colleen.

Then we headed back to the house for a little play time before music class.


Blurry but so Suki I had to post it anyway.



At music class we played with a parachute, a first for these girls and they both loved it.


They are often found together in the playhouse these days.

Okay, so I was putting Suki and Kate back into the car after music class, which is held upstairs at Grace's school. And Suki was giving me an unusual amount of trouble about getting in the car, so I had to wrestle her in one handed, shove the diaper bag in after her to block her exit. I turned and saw Grace's class was coming out to the playground at that very moment -- maybe Suki was having a psychic flash that she was about to miss out on a good time? Anyway, I knew it could be trouble if Grace saw me and Suki saw her and besides, it's a little confusing to have me there before pickup time, right? So I climbed in with Kate and slid the door shut, snapped a couple of pictures and then buckled the girls in their seats.

Grace never saw a thing and I don't think anyone there noticed me at all.

It was fun to see Grace on the playground, too, but I didn't want to linger too long and so when she was up in this tower we backed out and went to pick up some lunch.

We came back and spotted Grace in the classroom. Now I was officially feeling like some kind of paparazza stalker.

Grace gave Kate and Suki kisses when she got in the car.




Grace visited the crocuses after we came home and hopped down the path.

Kate is always so delighted to get her sisters' attention.

Of course, Grace paying attention to Kate immediately set off a "discussion" about who was allowed to say hello to Kate, who was allowed to be kind to her. So Grace and Suki took turns.


Such cute, funny girls.

No comments: