Thursday, November 06, 2008

November 6, 2008


Grace sings her song: Wherever you are, whatever you do, you'll always always come back for Grace. It reassures her at the drop off.


This week Suki makes it to ten with no omissions along the way.

Waiting for drop off.

Such a classic Suki face.

One of my favorite photos of Suki -- so cute!

Kate is wide awake after a nap in the car.

Happiest baby ever.


Looking up at Suki.

On the move. You can't see it in this picture but lately Suki's been charming me to death -- she carries around her bucket of jewelry in one hand and her tin full of matchbox cars in the other. My little majook loves them equally well.

Posing together.

I love the way they look at each other.


They have such fun, even though Kate is still so small.


Wishing she could eat all of the colors of fall.



Grace waits for us to come get her at preschool.

I just love her little face as she comes out to the car.

Red and yellow leaves -- Grace could not be any happier.

Hoping she can talk me out of coming into the house.

No comments: