Saturday, March 31, 2007

March 31, 2007

Grace gets so excited when she's ready to recite the next part of a book!

Sitting on the swing with Leap and Tad.

There is little she loves more than to swing.

I love that curl!

Sitting in the apple tree.

Holding on tight to mom!

Reaching for some blossoms.

My pink tree! It's pinker in real life... I think it's a cherry tree, definitely not a dogwood.

The first dandelion Grace ever gave me (no prompting, no suggestion, nothing).

Breaking sticks!

Playing with the grass.

Collecting pinecones.

Dad and Suki come out to join in the fun for a few moments.

I'm not sure why she looks so surprised here!

The face of a girl who does not want to get out of her crib.

Dad was hanging out with his girls, but Suki was getting hungry! The look on her face is priceless.

Grumpy face.

My sweet Suki.

No comments: