Thursday, March 29, 2007

March 29, 2007

Looking at the airplane overhead.

Happy girl near the pond.

She's fascinated by sticks, finding them, breaking them, sometimes asking me to put them back together for her.

I love seeing her so happy.

This little cardinal kept coming over to take a drink, it wasn't bothered by us at all.

We had such a sweet time on the swing. I was singing You Are My Sunshine and she had me replace "sunshine" with all kinds of other words: frogs, birds, trees, and of course, Grace.

First dandelion of the season.

Looking at the dogs next door.

Suki finally wakes up from her nap!

Dad reads Grace the special letter that came in today's mail: it was to Grace from the Easter Bunny! She loved the stickers that came with it, too.

Is this any way to look at a salad?

Dad and Suki hang out at dinnertime.

No comments: