Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 19, 2014

My baby is getting to be so grown up.

Cricket in the ball pit.

At our place of annual pumpkin procurement -- the day had turned so chilly it was a very brief venture!








Earlier, David took each girl out for an adventure and I spent time with another child, while the third had some solo peaceful time. While he and Kate were at the playground and Dunkin' Donuts, I helped Suki with her month-long book report.




You'll never believe what they found in the car!



I just love her "A bird, for Pete's sake! It makes no sense!"


While Suki was out getting hot chocolate and going to the toy shop, I was helping Grace with some Girl Scout work.



While Grace was out with David at the playground and getting hot chocolate, I was helping Kate put together a Lego kit. It was a fun day for all of us!








No comments: