Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 15, 2011, part 2

Flower sandwiches for birthday dinner.










Delighted to see this jewelry box from Granny and PaPa.



Fascinated by the building set from Grandpa and Mary.

Grace was so helpful with bringing gifts to her sister! A welcome change from years past when it was hard for her to accept anyone having a birthday who was not her.

So excited to try the scooter from Granny and PaPa soon!



Immediately playing with the Leap Pad.






Happy birthday, Suki! We all love you so.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I just landed here after reading your hilarious comment on Posie Gets Cozy, and I lovelovelove the concept of this blog! I'll look forward to checking in regularly.

Lauren said...

Oh, and somehow I couldn't comment as myself, but hi! I'm Lauren from www.stillpluslife.com xo