Saturday, July 05, 2008

July 5, 2008

Grace and Suki draw with markers.

Kate smiles but does not fall asleep yet!

A pile up on Dad.

A good spot for a book.

Fun with Play Doh.

Time for a tackle.

Cracking up, but still not sleeping!

Kate finally finds a good spot for her nap.

Sorting some jewelry.

I just couldn't choose between these duck pictures!

Some joyful dancing in the living room.

Still happily snoozing.

A profile of Mom's crazy hair right before she went and cut off a full foot of it.

Much, much better. Look out, Locks of Love! The crazy hair is all yours.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Laura:
I left you a comment on your other blog, but only now did I notice you haven't posted there since last year.
In case you haven't realized it yet, you won my pay it forward contest!!!!

All you need to do is e-mail me your address, and I'll get something fun and crafty in the mail to you, (in the next week I really hope!)

BTW--Your girls are so beautiful!

Janice
jtakade2008atyahoodotcom