Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December 10, 2007

Funny face keeps running around, lifting her shirt and telling me to ask her how her belly and belly button are -- are they feeling well? Then she proudly tells me how her belly is changing and growing (as you can imagine, this is from a book with a pregnant lady in it, but I think it's hilarious how Grace will either identify with the baby or the pregnant mom and not so much the big sister).

Ready to have big fun with her zebra!

Playing side by side.

What's going on, Mom?

And side by side on the mat.

A little off center with the camera.

Suki started pointing to things to ask for them this week in earnest. She'll bring me books to read, brought me this hat to put on her head -- it makes it much easier to figure out what she wants, that's for sure. Also, you can see Suki's brand new seventh tooth on the bottom and to your right, her left.

Girl in the mirror.

Fake little smile.

Suki loves helping me unload the dishwasher, handing me silverware to put away piece by piece.

Two ducks! Grace is already talking about going to see Mary's little duck and has rehearsed what she will say in order to borrow it when we go visit.

Push or pat? That's the call I have to make many times a day.

Stolen ducks cuddle the sweetest, Suki thinks.

No comments: