Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 18, 2010

A sweet moment as we went into school.


After Kate's speech therapy, we made a quick trip to the grocery store, where the girls admired the turkey balloons.

Then we went over to play with our pal Nico so Marina could volunteer in Grace and Nina's kindergarten classroom. I love that we are able to trade off like this.



A fun chase with their block hats.

These three had such a great time today.

We had a quick nap and then went to the playground after we picked up Grace.

I have never seen a child better able to find dandelions, even in December. And she is so sweet that she'll bring me handfuls as she finds them.

Waiting for a swing.

So happy on the slide.









My sweet, funny girls.



I cannot resist sharing Grace's latest note to David. It reads: "Dear Dad, I miss you, I can't wait to see you in one more day. I love you and I love you and I love you and I love you. Do you want to give me another note? I will be so happy. I love you. I like you. I love it when you smile and Mom is nice with you. Oh, you must get it right. Love, Grace" I couldn't resist trying to get Grace to clarify what she meant about Mom being nice, and she said that she meant that I'm more likely to be kind to David when he's doing what I expect him to do (which, you know, is probably a pretty accurate read of things).

Playing in the kitchen while I cook dinner.

No comments: