Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15, 2009



After drop off, it was a fruitless trip to Target for the remaining three of us.


Since we didn't find what we came to buy, we played with some toys to fill our time.

I don't even understand how Kate wound up under the toy.

We got our usual comments about these two being twins, sometimes I do see what others do.

Then it was off to Suki's 3 year well visit.


It was a tough wait, going from this...

...to this...

...to this. And it was truly one of our toughest visits, behavior wise. The finishing touch was when Kate escaped as the pediatrician was imparting her final words of wisdom. She darted over to the computer right outside the door, started banging on keys and pulled a cup of (cool) coffee onto herself and the floor, all in 5 seconds flat. The problem with winter visits is that you can't just flee in shame, you have to bundle everyone up first.

Grace's teacher took me aside before I picked Grace up and she told me about the tough time Grace had in music class (details unclear, but it was a teary Grace who returned to the classroom). I was happy with how her teacher handled it but I hate thinking of her having a hard time.

Back at home and watching a new Wonder Pets.

No comments: