Thursday, December 11, 2008

December 11, 2008

After Tuesday's performance I was driven to stake out the preschool to see if I could catch Grace in any of her antics. It was rainy and even if it wasn't, it was probably best for me to remain inside the car and not prowl in the bushes outside the window. Unfortunately (or more likely, fortunately) there were no surprising findings to report.





Five with Suki looking out at the rain.





Five with Kate looking at Suki.

There were only a couple of minor near-scratching incidents to report today and when Grace was caught mid-act and advised of the consequences if she continued, I am happy that she stopped herself.

Today was her class party, and I think she had fun. I am just thrilled that her crazy behavior is held at bay.

Kate is relentless about getting whatever Grace or Suki have. Here, she's trying to swipe the drawing pad.

And now, for your holiday merry making, are two attempts to get Grace to sing her new carol:




No comments: