Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November 13, 2007

Today we threw a cupcake decorating party with friends from the neighborhood!

Suki plays in the kitchen.

We were all very busy entertaining so these are the only photos from the event, sad to say. But we had lots of fun and Grace was thrilled to get chocolate even before lunch. Of course, she crashed a little while later and when I put her down for a nap she seemed fine at first and then started screaming as I shut the door, very unlike her. I watched on the monitor as she tossed everything out of her crib, even Gorilla and Duck. Then I watched as she started to climb out of the crib to retrieve them, terrifying for me because I know that girl's newfound nimbleness only goes so far. I raced up the stairs and gave her back her animals and she was asleep two minutes later. Thank god. The girls get their flu shots in three hours, wish us luck!

No comments: