Friday, March 13, 2015

March 13, 2015

Trying to capture the way this amaryllis sparkles, inside and out. I have never seen a flower like it.

I had lots of time with Grace today, trying to encourage her to sip plenty of water. I was worried last night when her fever went above 102, and she hadn't kept down even water all day -- but today her spirits were so much better, her whole countenance changed, and clearly she was on the road to wellness.





 
Watching Alice in Wonderland.




Lots of fun opening gifts from Granny and PaPa tonight!

Kate and I read a chapter of Pippi Longstocking tonight and she enthusiastically dove in after I left to read books with her sisters.


Absolutely delighted at the cat in the box.









Giddy about her swans.

I don't think any of us were prepared for what was in this parcel!

Kate's own candy box! No one could believe her fortune!


No comments: