Friday, May 02, 2014

April 28, 2014








Planting flowers with Suki.



Suki tripped Kate in the kitchen, and she hit the floor head first. After some cuddles, Motrin and a lima bean ice pack, I settled her on the couch while I helped Grace with bass practice. I returned and found Kate, snapped a pic because I thought "cute afternoon nap," then came to my senses and realized that sleeping after a head injury is no good at all. She had a -lot- of trouble staying awake for the next 90 minutes or so, and our pediatrician recommended we take her to the ER. So off we went.

This girl truly had the best time at the hospital. Smiles, friendly chatter with everyone, high spirits all around.

A hospital bracelet just like Curious George!




This hospital gives out gift bags full of toys and games to the children who come to call, and Kate -loved- it.





The physician didn't see anything at that time that concerned him about Kate, thank goodness!



No comments: